CREATIVE AND CHALLENGING ASSIGNMENTS
TraineeAs a full-service agency headquartered in Hamburg, we provide comprehensive services in all areas of brand staging!
We develop creative concepts worldwide, drawing on many years of competence in the creation, planning, organization and realization of professional events and incentives.
Would you like to contribute with your know-how?
Then take a look at the vacancies currently available!
We are looking for an intern to join our team as soon as possible!
We are a full-service agency, based in Hamburg, with comprehensive activities in all aspects of brand management. We develop globally exceptional concepts and have many years of expertise in creating, planning, organising and implementing professional events, including incentive events.
As part of our newly formed small and powerful team of experienced generalists, you will have the opportunity to help shape all aspects of live communication. The RECCON network of experienced specialists enables us to offer our customers a team of specifically selected experts.
We can offer you a working environment that is open-minded, fair and friendly and which gives you plenty of scope for creativity. As an intern, you will be part of our high-calibre international projects. Many unique and complex concepts and global projects are waiting for your committed and expert support.
Area of responsibility:
- Supporting the project team in setting up, quoting, organising and implementing events, including incentive events (worldwide)
- Conducting research and preparing the results for presentation
- Creating presentations
- Administrative tasks
- Negotiating with service providers and managing external contractors
- Supporting cost control
- Working independently on individual sub-projects
- Career entrant with a vocational diploma or currently on a degree course in business administration, media management, communications, event and tourism management, etc.
- Some initial practical experience in the agency and events business
- Basic business management skills would be desirable
- Good computer literacy (mainly MS Office)
- Must be able to work independently and accurately
- Highly motivated with strong service focus and flexibility
- Confident negotiating skills in spoken and written English
- Self-confidence, sense of loyalty and professional conduct
- Must not be afraid to undertake new tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent general education
- Start: immediately
- Duration: at least 6 months
- Remuneration: yes
We look forward to receiving your application with all the relevant documents (incl. photo and your earliest start date) as well as an informative cover letter. You are welcome to send your application by email to: email@example.com
or by post to: